In these months of confinement we have witnessed the most radical modification in the way of teaching and participating academically, studying and attending classes. This was not planned or regulated by standards or specialist designs, reality has made us face the challenge of providing in record time a platform to teach OnLine classes at the height of the circumstances for our client Mausi Sebess Education Master Chef.
Just a few months ago it was unthinkable that a dozen items would go through such a dizzying and unprecedented digital transformation; In particular, education has had to change the environment, the shape and distribution of the classrooms, the location of the students and the elements of study. All students have been forced to move to virtual mode and their teachers have had to adapt using digital tools of all kinds.
Master Chef Education, eLearning
In this sense, the Mausi Sebess institute knew how to adapt to the new requirements and, together with QKStudio, managed in just a few months to become the first gastronomy school in the world to offer all its content virtually.
100% of its courses and careers are available 7×24 on the institute’s eLearning platform. In this way, your current and future students have the possibility to continue developing their passion for cooking in a safe environment and without any type of limitations.
If you are thinking of transforming your school or institute, here are some reasons to do it.
- Students can start studying right away, without having to wait for the start of classes.
- Time flexibility to organize your study times.
- Students will be able to use the device they like the most. If you are on the street doing paperwork you can watch the videos from your mobile, not to mention that you can study from a beach facing the sea drinking your favorite drink …
- It facilitates training for people who for reasons of work activity, place of residence, age or any personal reason cannot access face-to-face studies.
- Students can combine studies with other work, social or family activities or obligations.
- There is a wide range of courses and careers, and eLearning applies to all industries.
- It can be a good way to improve the perseverance and willpower of students, because it is true that if they are not tied to classes or schedules, they will have to be constant and do it by themselves.
- Less expenses, online courses are considerably cheaper to produce than face-to-face ones and can be resold as many times as you want.
- The training is usually much more personalized.
- ELearning provides the opportunity to enjoy teachers or lectures that are not always available for face-to-face teaching.